Number 1 on list to do, is to get some decent shots of the GG bridge.
Last time I only had a disposable camera, so this time I would definitely do it properly.
Got the bus to the waterfront and hired a bike. Rode all the way to the bridge (bout 20 mins with photo stops).
Just as I was riding to the point where the bridge is, a dude pulls up in one sweet looking ferrari. Now that was a photo op I could not miss out on! So I asked him for a photo and took about 30!
After that, was keen to get some wave action in front of the bridge, so I crossed the chain fence which says not to cross, when I saw the perfect wave coming in... mistake numero uno! After that I spent the next 30 mins cleaning the salt water off my new digital SLR!
After riding the bridge and taking lots of photos, rode down to Sausilito (see the map in the sidebar) and took the ferry back to town.
No comments:
Post a Comment